Make sure you do this accurately, crypto transactions CANNOT be reversed. If you make an error in the withdrawal, you may not be able to retrieve the asset.
To withdraw crypto:
1. Open the Voyager app and tap the user icon at the top left of the app.
2. Tap “Transfer Cash or Crypto” and then tap “Withdraw from Voyager Account”.
3. Tap the asset that you wish to withdraw to an external wallet.
4. Paste the external wallet address in the "To:" section OR scan the QR code for the wallet address by tapping the QR icon (you will have to give the Voyager app access to your camera to use this feature).
5. Ensure that the “To:” address is correct, as once crypto transactions are initiated, they cannot be reversed.
6. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and slide the "slide to withdraw XXX" purple banner.